Saturday, January 4, 2014

Postloop Review – Earn Money for Chatting!

Postloop is a pay-per-post website – you get paid every time you post on a forum, or comment on a blog.
While Postloop isn’t necessarily a survey website, it is definitely on my list of legitimate websites. I have been using Postloop for over a year now and they never have failed to pay me. The website is also very easy to navigate and they hardly ever have technical problems.
However, the payment does seem a bit small, and the process of registering and actually starting to write posts can be a hassle for some. That’s not to mention the near-perfect English Postloop requires of its users.
Why would PostLoop pay you to post in forums and blogs?

Most of the forums and blogs on PostLoop are new which means they are desperate for users, traffic, exposure, etc. This is why they go to PostLoop because they need YOU. A new forum needs users to get the ball rolling so to speak. A new blog needs people commenting on its blog posts. So it's a marketing strategy. Nothing more, nothing less.


                                                          --->>> Join PostLoop Now!



My PostLoop Experience

I signed up for PostLoop and did my 10 posts and they were reviewed pretty fast. As soon as they approved me to start posting I signed up for about 5 forums that I was interested in and started posting. In two days time I made 58 posts and made 102.39 points which was equal to $5.12. For some reason when I tried to withdraw it wouldn't let me (it said something about my point balance would be too low) so I changed my withdraw amount to just $5.00 and that worked. And I did get paid!

Click to see larger version.
So if I continue to post at about the same rate (58 posts in two days, more or less) and keep my 
rating up then I could earn $5 about every 2 days or so...that would be about $75 extra dollars a month. Not bad for doing something most of us do anyway (run our mouths on forums lol).

They also have a referral program and you will get 20% of what your referrals earn, forever! So there is potential to make even more money with this site.

So I have to say I am really impressed with PostLoop so far and I hope they keep up the good work! :)


Things to be Aware of Before Joining Postloop

  • You must have proficient English. That means rarely any grammar or spelling errors. Your posts must also be at least a paragraph (for a good score), and they must contribute constructively to the topic.
  • You must have a Paypal Account. Unfortunately, Postloop does not pay by any other method. You must have a Paypal account or you will not get paid.
  • You are at the mercy of Forum and Blog owners. If a forum or blog owner does not like your post, they have the right to give you a terrible rating. This decreases your overall rating on Postloop, and thus puts your earnings and cash-out capabilities in jeopardy. Try to maintain quality posts and you’ll do well on Postloop.
                                                  
                                                         --->>> Join PostLoop Now!

Payment Proof



No comments:

Post a Comment